- Print |
This Policy may be supplemented by possible specific conditions established and used in conjunction with the policy to regulate processing of specific personal information.
Processing of personal information
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Information, the personal information collected via the website will be processed by Aquara, who holds the position of File Manager. User’s personal information from the website is processed with absolute confidentiality and in compliance with the duty of secrecy established in article 10 of the aforementioned law.
Furthermore, the personal information obtained via the website is included in the corresponding file owned by , which is duly entered in the General Data Protection Register.
agrees to implement the technical and organisational security measures necessary in accordance with the class of personal information involved, as per articles 79 and subsequent of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
Only information which is strictly necessary will be requested, in compliance with the principle of data quality. The personal information collected via the website is pertinent, adequate and not excessive, in accordance with the purpose for which it is obtained. will not use illicit, unfair or fraudulent procedures to obtain personal information.
Information is obtained for the main purpose of providing information services requested by users. Furthermore, users expressly agree that their information can be used for sending merely informative communications related to 's activity by email and other means.
will ask the interested party for prior consent when the provided information is wanted for purposes other than that for which it was originally given or requested.
Users who wish to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition may do so in writing, accrediting their identity, to the email address @.es or the offices, at Comuneros de Castilla, 1 Bajo 50002 Zaragoza.
Each of the aforementioned rights is explained below:
- Right of access: users may find out what information referring to their person is held by , its origin and the purpose for which it is used.
- Right of rectification: users may ask to change any personal information that is not up to date.
- Right of cancellation: users may ask for the cancellation of their personal information, unless there is anything preventing it. Cancellation of the information means blocking it before its definitive elimination.
- Right of opposition: users may oppose the use of information for given purposes, when the information is obtained by from sources other than the user. If obtains information from sources other than the interested party, the latter will be informed of this within three months of the start of its processing.
- will attend to these rights within 10 days of being exercised, except for the right of access, which will be attended to within a maximum of 30 days.
Access to personal information by third parties
agrees not to transfer or communicate personal information to any third parties, unless explicitly authorised to do so by the user.
However, may permit access to the user’s data by third parties who provide them with services. These third parties will be considered processing managers and will only process personal information in compliance with the instructions of and in order to provide said services. Under no circumstances will the user’s personal information be used for purposes other than those detailed in this Policy.